Nature’s Best Anti-Aging Solutions
Everyone will grow old and will eventually have wrinkles. But, this doesn’t mean it’s okay to look old for your age. There are tons of natural anti-aging skin care products available in the market which promise to keep women young and beautiful. But, it’s not easy to choose “the One” that will work best for every women’s skin.
Do you know that many women spend hundreds of dollars just to find the right anti-aging cream? Also, do you know women spend a quarter of a lifetime finding the right products for the skin? Sadly, these skin care “investments” easily go to waste when it simply didn’t work. Finding the right natural skin care product and deciding what to use can be one, if not the most, difficult decisions women make. So, what should women look for? With so many natural ingredients to choose from, we have listed down the fastest and the most effective organic ingredients for all skin types:
1. Retinol Palmitate – Unlike many natural compounds, Retinol Palmitate doesn’t just affect the integrity of the skin cells (shape, size, form, etc.), but also the physiology of the cell towards a more youthful and healthy state. Users can see visible results in just 1 to 2 weeks.
2. Coenzyme Q10 – Is a very popular antioxidant focused on the cell’s “wear and tear”. While some antioxidants work against free-radicals, CoQ10 protects the skin’s cell from its natural destructive tendency when subjected to stress.
3. Coconut Fruit/Juice – Coconut provides real moisture in skin. It actually imitates our skin’s own moisture. Aside from the moisture it gives, it also strengthens the underlying surface of our skin and it lightly removes dry and dead skin.
4. Wheatgrass Extract – It provides great therapeutic and health values. It contains proteins and minerals which enable our body systems to function at the highest levels. Since our skin is the largest organ in our body, this receives the maximum benefits this plant could offer. These benefits include: detoxification, pH balance restoration, anti-inflammation, anti-septic, stress and pain relief, anti-aging, and more!
5. Date Seed Extract – Date seed has been used for ages to treat inflammation and manage pain. Today’s research shows that this seed is designed as a potent skin vitamin. It contains powerful plant steroids which improve the natural skin barrier and makes it supple and smooth, it also has regenerating properties, as well as Vitamin E, and Vitamin A.
6. Rosehip Oil – Is a popular ingredient found in many natural anti-aging products. The reason why you should have this is because of its abundant Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids that are readily absorbed by the skin. These fatty acids fortify the skin’s natural defenses, improve its quality and promote repair. Also, Rosehip oil’s molecular structure is naturally designed for our skin’s use that’s why it usually works fast.
7. Goji Berry – This is believed to be the new fountain of youth. It is also known as the as the “Most Powerful Tonic” because of its components and its accelerated effects. It is the only fruit that contains the most essential dietary minerals. It also has amino acids and polysaccharides that improve our skin’s structure, color, function, strength, and elasticity.
There are products that carry only some of these key compounds and extracts, but always settle for those that carry most on the list if not all. When you buy your next skin care product, make sure you look for these on the label.